Instant Brands is committed to providing a safe and healthy workplace. We are also committed to uphold the highest ethical and legal compliance standards.
- We promote an open-door policy for all employees to report to managers any potential health, safety, and compliance concerns.
- We encourage the use of the Ethics Hotline for confidential reporting.
- We have policies in place to guide the conduct of our employees and business partners.
- Our Code of Business Conduct spells out our commitment to equal opportunity and fair treatment by all as well as anti-bribery and corruption compliance.
- We target 100% attendance on ethical training for employees at director level and above.
The following corporate policies reflect our commitment to integrity—doing the right thing because it is right thing to do.
Our Code of Business Conduct is one of the ways we put our values into practice. It is built around the recognition that everything we do in connection with our work will be, and should be, measured against the highest possible standards of ethical business conduct. The Code applies to all employees and business partners regardless of their role or geographic location. Employees must acknowledge their obligations under the Code and complete mandatory training. In addition, business partners acknowledge the Code and its standards of conduct.
Making good decisions and ethical choices means we rely on the quality of our products to wow our customers rather than attempting to improperly influence them with gifts, gratuities, or other items of value. This is an important aspect of how we do business, and all employees are reminded of this through annual training.
Instant Brands is committed to corporate responsibility and promoting human rights in its own operations and in its global supply chain. Our policy is to eliminate the use of certain minerals in our products, which directly or indirectly finance or benefit armed groups in the covered countries. Our commitment to responsibly sourcing materials goes beyond this policy and it an integral part of our Supplier Code of Conduct.
Employees are encouraged to engage in political activities and express their views on government, legislation, and other matters of local and national interest. This policy recognizes the right of employees to engage in these activities on their own time while balancing the limitations on corporate political activity.